SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST
Roles and Responsibilities About Exavalu
Exavalu is a US based consulting firm specialized in Digital Transformation Advisory and Digital Solution Delivery for select industries like Insurance, Healthcare and Financial Services. Our Headquarters is in California, US with multiple offices across US and Canada and delivery centers in India. We were founded by Industry executives and Consulting principals with deep industry experience that allows us to bring advisory strength and solution expertise to clients. We’re in a hyper growth trajectory growing at over 100% a year.
Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and motivated to contribute with your unique skills and experience. Exavalu offers permanent remote working model as we believe in going where the right talent is.
The specialty for InsuranceNow BAs focus on below attributes:
- Work with Exavalu client business counterparts to understand and document requirements, define test cases and expected outcomes.
- Co-ordinate user acceptance testing, clarify user reported issues, identify changes to scope and obtain user signoff.
- Identify and communicate risks and issues. Provide business mitigation approaches, escalate potential schedule delays, scope creep, quality concerns etc.
- In depth-knowledge on the product to the effect where Business ask could be translated to workable stories. As a part of the process, identify and propose solutions that conforms with the standards of the Product and satisfies Business requirements.
- Understanding of various DW sheets and the format of development methodology recommended by Guidewire.
- Good oral and written communication skill, Customer interaction skill and collaborative team working.
- Can prioritize and maintain deadlines.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience defining Coverages at Line level, Location level and Risk level.
- Understanding of InsuranceNow Approval workflow
- Experience with Task and Task Group configurations
- Understanding of InsuranceNow Claims Workflow
- Knowledge of InsuranceNow base Billing functions and available configurations
- Familiarity with InsuranceNow Daily and Monthly jobs
- Experience with setting up a Commercial Insurance product is a plus.
- Experience with ExcelRater is a plus
- Insurance domain knowledge with focus on Property & Casualty Insurance
- Good functional knowledge of Guidewire InsuranceNow and functional design
- Strong communication skills
- Presentation, flowcharting, and documentation expertise
- Experience working with business teams to develop user stories.
- Experience working in Agile environment.