General Manager Collective Asian Markets Business Consultancy Co., Ltd
Cambodia · February 2020 - Present • Managed a team of 7, servicing more than 20 client accounts to ensure high customer satisfaction and retention.
• Achieved 300% growth in team efficacy by introducing various management software to better manage departments.
• Grew revenue by 150% on 2nd quarter by coaching sales employees on customer service.
• Maximized staff retention through fair workplace policies and adhering to the government’s Prakas (regulation).
• Reduced recurring operational costs by 20% by curbing unnecessary administrative spending and outsourcing procurement to mainland China.
• Decreased entity’s running cost by 5% by negotiating with vendors such as landlords and suppliers on providing long-term customer discounts.
• Recruited and hired 10 new employees to replace existing team with low efficiency output.
• Project managed the construction and setting up of serviced office “L’Office” through the application of waterfall method.
• Consult on client’s projects (real estate, F&B & beauty care) to improve operations efficacy.