Senior Associate (Full-time) PricewatethouseCoopers (Cambodia) Ltd.
Phnom Penh, Cambodia · July 2019 - Present • Prepare engagement budget and ensure team resources are allocated appropriately.
• Provide coaching, supervise, review junior team members’ work, and prepare Financial Statements for audit report.
• Perform analytical procedures and substantive testing, while scrutinizing internal controls and identifying areas for process improvement.
• Conduct frequent meeting with team members and client to closely monitor the work progress.
• Recommend client on accounting treatment in accordance with accounting standards.
• Engaged in the audit of about 15 companies across various industries including Fast-Moving Consumer Goods, Bank, Hotel and Hospitality, Corporate, and Manufacturing industry throughout the career in auditing field.
• Experienced in auditing clients with both Group Reporting and Statutory Reporting, and also clients adopting full International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs).