Procurement Manager Amret Micro Finance Institution
Phnom Penh · February 2007 - March 2014 PROCUREMENT:
- To develop procurement policy, biding policy, conflict of interest policy and other guideline
- To prepare annual projections in procurement unit for annual expenses and investment
- To prepare procurement plan for Amret in Head Office, Provincial branch level and follow
- To control payment process with procurement officers for avoids duplicate payments or
- To control all procurement process and bidding process to ensure that all process are
compiled to policy and procedure.
- To ensure that the procurement of products or services required for the satisfactory operation of the company is handled in a transparent, timely, efficient and effective manner in obtaining the quality products or services at lowest total cost of ownership through competitive procurement from qualified vendors.
- To control purchasing office equipment, marketing tools, IT products, and renovations and building constructions to be accepted of qualities and the best value of money.
- To train and coaching procurement staff and relevant staff who involved with purchasing to get understand well about procurement process and procurement strategy.
- Overseeing adherence to contractual agreements, recommending amendments and extensions of contracts, and advises concerned parties on contractual rights and obligations.
- Preparing a variety of procurement-related documents, contracts, communications, guidelines, instructions, etc.
- To develop Inventory policy, disposal assets policy, tools verified fixed asset depreciation and guideline assets evaluations.
- Verify fixed asset depreciation, cost of asset and netbook value are calculated based on inventory policy and on time monthly ,and yearly report to finance department/ Admin/Audits and properly recorded in the system.