Operation Manager Botica Smart Build Investment Group Co., Ltd
Phnom Penh · January 2005 - February 2015 I have worked for this company for more than 7 years, filling four positions, including: OM (12-15), HR/Admin Sup. (08-12), Production Sup (07-08), Account Sup. (05-07)
1) BSB Group have 4 subsidiaries including, 2) Botica, 3) ALPHA International Co., Ltd. Ajisen Ramen (JP Franchise), 4) Long Ney (Borey House Vila & Flat).
Challenges to all issues by last innovation. Manu Planning, calculated P&L (Profit & Lost) and Set Up SOP (Standard Operation Procedures), production, operations, supply chain.
• Establish a strong system of credit management & risk management.
• Provide recommendations regarding investments and strategies.
• Oversee preparation of annual budget, regular variance statements and annual audit.
2. Business Development
+ Develop high quality business strategies, Sales & Marketing plans B2B, B2C, and plans ensuring alignment with short-term and long-term company objectives & financial targets for current businesses by proposed strategies, tactics.
+ Demonstrate the ability to lift performance and meet targets/quotas (full P&L) when required and methodology to develop, mentor and motivate team.
+ Lead and motivate subordinates to advance employee engagement; Enhances Franchise Reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing; Exploring Opportunities to add value.
+ Prepared Business Planning, Strategic Planning, Standard Operations Procedures (SOP), and guideline for Training staffs of each department
3. Financial/Accounting Control the billing process and payment to the suppliers and vendors. Making budget planning for a business Operation-Prepare statement of profit and loss.
. HR Work closely other Dept., manager’s employees improve relationships, communication, cooperation, staff morale motivation order increase company’s productivity through different team approaches activities.