Admin& HR Manager Amory Co., Ltd
Phnom Penh · March 2018 - Present - CV’s Screening, Selecting, Interviewing and work orientation to new employee
- Process all HR compliance with ministry of labor
- Controlling the staff attendance
- Preparing the monthly payroll for all employee
- Preparing yearly staff appraisal & evaluation
- Updating the company internal rule, company policy and SOP’s
- Update the JD for all department staff
- Supervising day-to-day operation of the admin and staff members
- Training employee, take corrective action when necessary
- Developing, reviewing and improving the HR system, policy and work procedure as necessary.
- Ensuring office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is
working and properly maintained.
- Working with accounting and management team to set the budget, monitor,
spending other expenses.
- Planning, scheduling and promoting office event including meeting, conference, interview, work orientation and training session.
- Ensure & control all daily administrative operations are carried out smoothly
Such as maintenance, security, and cleaners to ensure that the daily operations
are fully supported
- Supporting & coordinating with company new project & preparing grand opening
- Controlling stationary requisition for all departments
- Event preparation & management for Head office and Sale Department
- Property management and company project supporting such as Luna Coffee & bakery and construction site as well.
- Company asset preparation and controlling
- Doing the purchase requisition and clearing payment for maintenance expense
- Preparing company policy and regulation for all project
- Setting up monthly budget for admin Department
- Controlling car & meeting room requisition of each department
- Purchasing office material and stationery
- Others assigned by top management.