Accountant Kesko Supermarket
Phnom Penh · January 2019 - Present 1. Account Payable:
- Completes payments and controls expense by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoice.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verify and posting account transaction.
- Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transaction.
2. Account Receivable:
- Maintaining the billing system
- Generating invoice and account statements
- Performing account reconciliations
- Maintaining account receivable file and records
- Daily receiving/ checking cash from cashier and deposit to bank.
3. Tax Declaration
- Prepare and submit monthly tax declaration
- Prepare other tax documents and all relative report and documents.
- Coordinate with government tax audit.