Country Manager Rustic Pathways - Cambodia
Phnom Penh · November 2009 - December 2020
- Prepared the business and program budget plans.
- Oversee and Prepared Financial reports.
- Oversee the process of monthly tax preparation and declaration. Attend sales and marketing events in Cambodia and abroad. Presentation of the company services at school or home visit.
- Able to use the Salesforce platform.
- Work with all Government departments to apply for the license, permit, and solve the problem if the issue arises.
- Managed a full-time team of 8 direct reports and an additional ~ seasonal staff.
- Grew operations in Cambodia to receive 500+ participants $ 1 million in revenue annually.
- Work alongside the Country Director oversaw safety and risk management protocols.
- Designed and managed implementation of programming to achieve educational and student impact outcomes.
- Developed and maintained partnerships with communities, international aid, and grass-root organizations working in Cambodia.
- Collaborated across all company's departments including sales, marketing, client services, and human resources teams to contribute to company goals and initiatives.
- Build a relationship with business partners such as transportation companies, hotels, restaurants, and other service providers.
- Represent the company at the American Chamber Of Commerce-Cambodia's event.
- Prepare and design the program for the student group travel to align with the United Nations SDGs.
- Make sure each community project is sustainable and completed successfully.
- Manage the Rustic Pathways Foundation projects.