Mr. Sok Piseng Production Team Manager at Decathlon CambodiaPhnom Penh, Chamkar Mon
Report this user
Experienced and passionate with production job on the field to work in factory and people. With resourceful and effective production team manager to create and lead a business unit with best performance, in term of human and economic achievement.
Building, implementing (local) business strategies to adapt, optimize and align
with HQ master business strategies plan. Ensure the turnover, budget and
operational expenses reaching the best ratio of investment (Productivity per
Headcount, Turnover per headcount).
Today, I have 10 teammates under my management and leadership, which are Supply Chain, Quality, Development + Costing and factory audit.
Supply Chain on production, compliance; capacity planning, and delivery on time. Factory audit for both technical & social compliance. For Product development, costing, based on techpack to make samples and pricing with suppliers / factories locally in Cambodia.
Skill & Language
Leadership and Teamwork
Communication and Negotiation
Quotation, Pricing & Purchasing,
Production Team Manager Decathlon Cambodia
Phnom Penh · December 2015 - January 2020Roles & Responsibilities
- Leading and working a team to reach business performance target (Turnover, expenses, productivity, job performance (teammates / economic).
- Coaching, guiding and developing teammates (skills, competencies) on individual career path.
- Suppliers / factory's Performance management, managed by Vendor Score Card.
Industrialized Production Leader Decathlon Cambodia
Phnom Penh · November 2012 - December 2015Roles & Responsibilities
- To Sourced, looking for new opportunity business and pened new suppliers.
- Products Development, Pricing, Purchasing accroding to Purchasing Strategics and directly make negotiation with suppliers.
- Lean Manufacturing (Optimized product cost by lean management).
- Calculated production time, efficiency vs SAM, implementing Line Balancing
Technical Officer Mango Fashion
Shanghai, China · January 2010 - October 2012Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensure suppliers, and factories followed samples standard to produce mass (bulk) production as requirements.
- Checked and approved for: pattern, measurement, fitting, workmanship construction and quality complied with technical sketch ( machinery code - ISO).
- Factory audit for technical, mainly focused on production flow, processes and production & Quality management.
QA Assurance // Inspector Target Cooperation
Cambodia · June 2005 - December 2009Roles & Responsibilities
- Inspected by using AQL standard to ensure the quality of finished goods reach the quality standard (online & final inspections).
- Used 5 Whys method for problem solving in quality, technical support.
- Quality Performance benchmark followed up and animated.
- Factory Technical audit (production management system).
- Social Compliance audit
Merchandiser YGM Co., LTD | Hong Kong
Cambodia · January 2001 - May 2005Roles & Responsibilities
- Communicated with HK sales team for orders management (production lines planning, capacity planning according the needs with production manager.
- Purchasing local & oversea materials
- Shipments delivery followed up with logistic / shipping team.
Business Administration~Master Degree Asia Europe University
Phnom Penh · October 2010 - October 2014• Master Degree of Business Administration