Head of Finance and Accounting KC Airline Co,LTd
Phnom Penh · July 2018 - February 2019 • Oversee budgeting, financial planning, analysis and forecasting, cash-flow management and forecasting, business planning and provide CEO strategic financial and accounting advice, insightful analysis and forecasting to critical financial business decisions
• Identifying risks opportunities to improve financial and accounting management and Identifying risks opportunities to improve financial and accounting management and control, and control of KC, closely and effectively monitoring incomes/cost ratio, ensuring budget holders have appropriate finance knowledge to optimal value.
• Develop annual operating plan, P& L modeling, yearly strategic business plan which support KC business growth.
• Ensure quality and on time submission of all financial reports to CEO with variance and costing, and gain/lost analysis.
• Conduct operational costing analysis and make recommendation and solutions to manage costing that are considerably high
• Conducted and developed business plan proposal and analysis, joint business cooperation lead,
• Manage Balance Sheet, P&L summary and P&L details reports
• Effectively tracked compliance system all accounting functions in place utilizing sound financial management principles.
• Oversee other financial matters across audit, reporting, expenditure control compliance of KC financial and accounting standards,
• Drive continuous improvement business to ensure sustainability, growth effective performance
• Developed and ensured budget guideline are effectively implemented.
• Resolve complex accounting and financial issues and assists other Authority personnel in resolving financial issues
• Provide analysis of financial situation and operating costs to board and management team
• Produce monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial report and perform other duties including:
• Tax filling, VAT, WHT, FB, Zero tax, Other tax implication
• Cost structure and tax structure for payroll
• Monitor the funding and utilization of resources