Director of Property (General Manager) Lyzones Corporation Co,ltd | Condo &Service Apartment, Phnom Penh Cambodia
Cambodia · November 2018 - May 2019 As a General Manager is managing the property, Deal with resident escalations, marketing the property, motivating your leasing and sales team and delegating and ensuring that service tickets are completed in a timely manner. Through each day, your savvy financial management and sales leadership ensure revenue and profitability is achieved.
• Advertising and showing vacant properties to prospective tenants.
• Processing applications and negotiating leases and rental rates.
• Establishing and enforcing property rules.
• Ensuring buildings and facilities are in compliance with local, state, and federal regulations.
• Establishing maintenance and staff schedules.
• Hiring, training, and monitoring staff.
• Collecting or adjusting rent and security deposits, and keeping track of tenant accounts.
• Investigating complaints and resolving conflicts.
• Planning and overseeing renovations, maintenance, repairs, and services.
• Handling clerical and administrative tasks and filing taxes.
• Financial management including managing to a budget
• Sales leadership including increasing lease renewals, new customer attraction, training leasing consultants and improving sales performance
• Upkeep of the physical condition of the property to ensure an attractive property where value is evident and risks minimized
• Team leadership including recruiting, development and management
• Maintain excellent property performance by meeting effective occupancy, Resident satisfaction goals as defined.
• Provide strong leadership to regional property managers including communicating mission, defining culture and motivating performance.
• Day-to-day operations and provide guidance on issues related to finance, budgeting, human resources, marketing, contract negotiation, legal and compliance, and preventative maintenance.
• Create standard processes, resource materials and implements end-user training.