Commercial Manager CMED Construction Co., Ltd
Phnom Penh · December 2016 - Present • Tasked to handle the contracts and commercial management of projects, while recognizing business opportunities and putting together bids to win new business as well as negotiating and agreeing contracts which can be worth millions of dollars and expected to continuously work to strategically expand, preserve or improve procedures, standards or policies whilst sticking to regulatory guidelines.
• Coordinate with Sales, Business Development Department and give the guide line develop, conduct Feasibility, Planning, Budget strategy setting, Cost allocation and Tender development plan in accordance with construction market and client’s procedure.
• Feasibility study and Buid_up document of Proposal Tender/ Estimation Cost for Massing Plan, Concept layout Plan with Design Parameters and Brand of Material.
• Build_up BoQ, Cost estimation for in house & out house Tender and Value Engineering Cost for Client requirement as optional Cost.
• Set up Budget strategy setting, Cost allocation from Massing plan of Building & Infrastructure Quantity and Design parameter with Brand for Design Department to start DD (Design Detail) up to CDR (Construction Drawing) phases.
• Contract Negotiation / Set-Up (FIDIC) and Physical Project and Construction Management on the project site
• Participate in meetings on contractual issues with construction material suppliers, technical service suppliers, labor contractors, sub-contractors and other third parties as required.
• Cost control monitoring work
• Attend meetings related to construction progress and all those related to project activities together with the General Manager, Site Director and in coordination with the Project Manager, monitor project construction works for its compliance with schedule, budget, quality, safety, and overall conformance with the plan and contract documents, assist and resolving project design/construction problems for Engineering Valuation (VE and VO).