The Internal Audit Supervisor role will responsible for the timely execution of a risk-based strategy in accordance with the annual audit plan especially related to project construction management, and quality survey audited. As well as he/she will assist with other audit matters and adhoc projects.
The Internal Audit Supervisor role will directly report to Sr. Internal Audit Manager and also working as assigned from Sr. Internal Audit Manager too.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Determine scope of review in conjunction with the Senior internal Audit Manager.
- Establish risk-based audit programs.
- Prepare checklist/internal control questionnaires (ICQ) for project and construction management, project
costing, and project quality survey.
- Lead internal auditors for conduct the internal audit assignments in projects based.
- Control and spot check the QS of project costing, project management and construction management.
- Conduct risk assessment on functional area based on Audit schedule.
- Review the adequacy and effectiveness of internal control systems of function audited.
- Conduct audit testing of specified area and identify reportable issues and dimension of risk know how to
communicate at your level during entrance and exit meetings with auditees and communicate within the
- Prepare audit work papers, and write findings.
- Prepare comprehensive report to Senior internal Audit Manager.
- Other duties assigned by Senior Internal Audit Manager.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: Education/ Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering/Accounting or Finance or ACCA preferred, but MBA in accounting or finance from accredited university is a plus.
- At least 3 years internal auditing, external auditing related to real estate industry. - Experience in Quality Surveyor is advantaged.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
- Fluent in Khmer and English. If know about Chinese is plus.
- Can use and understanding about Ms. Office and Auto CAD and other architecture
design program is advantage.
- Attended internal audit training.
- Can use understanding about project construction management and architecture
- Understanding about Quality Survey and site inspection.
- Strong analytical written/verbal communication, interpersonal, and relationship
- Ability to adapt to change quickly & multitasking
- Ability to understand people behavior.
- Can work as team and go to project site.
- Honesty, Positive, Energetic, and hard-working.
- Demonstrated ability to work with and across different teams.