The Marketing Manager is responsible for managing the entire marketing activity of the department and maintain the current market positioning of the brand, manage the performance of the marketing team, cultivate and expand the marketing relation within the company and to potential business or companies and will help drive the marketing activities which would help the sales of the products and services.
The Marketing Manager role will directly report to Marketing Director and also working (other-task) as assigned from Marketing Director.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Prepares Marketing plan, or proposal and work with other team members to prepare the calendar of activities and required marketing campaign or collaterals specific for the project.
- Assist Marketing Director in the implementation of strategy including the OTG implementation of marketing activities.
- Prepares and consolidate marketing reports from research, digital and activation team
- Participates equitably in the development and implementation of the Division/project goals and
- Coordinates marketing plan activity with Sales or other relevant department i.e. project managers.
- Delegate task, make sure that the team is equipped with all necessary information relevant to the success
of the marketing
- Provides business knowledge in development or review of policies and procedures
- Lead on market research for market outlook and competitor’s activity, pricing and strategy. Coordinate
with Business Development on any ongoing research activity for marketing as required.
- Reviews product literature including but not limited to Company profile, business plan market analysis
section, flyers, website text and PR articles
- Work with the team members and guide them in their respective roles and making sure that marketing
plan is executed on time and on budget.
- Ability to analyze market data/ digital marketing analytics to be able to run proper campaign, brand
awareness and lead generation activities, customer retargeting and optimize advertisement both on digital
and on the ground.
- Lead the implementation of marketing campaigns and organization of events.
- Maintain the consistency of the brand in all areas from signages to staff usage of corporate materials and
creation of new product and services.
- Responsible for managing the budget of marketing department.
- Perform task as assigned by the Director
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: Education/
- Bachelor degree in Business/ Management/ communication or related field
- At least 3 years’ experience in the same position, experience with same
industry is a plus
- Must have an experience in running 360-degree marketing campaign
- Digital Marketing is a plus
- Work experiences in large or international company at management level
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
- Excellent inter-personal communication skills
- Strong leadership and problem solving skills
- Strong understanding of Brand management, product marketing.
- Ability to train/drive team and being good at presentation skill.
- Knowledgeable and strong analytical skills in real estate market
- Ability to train/motivate team to work
- Knowledge in Ms. Office, design software is a plus.
- Persuasion and influencing skills a plus