The Project Manager will overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a project. Most of the issues that impact a project result in one way or another from risk.
The Project Manager role will directly report to Director of Projects and also working as assigned from Director of Projects too.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- With the guidance from COO, provide vision, prospects/outlooks for the project short, medium and long- term development plans.
- In coordination with Director of Projects, develop strategies and set targets (medium, long-term and annual) for the project.
- Assist the COO/ Director of Projects with the preparation of costing, pricing of project products, project annual budget and related business planning.
- Coordinate with Sales, Marketing and Business Development (SMB) Department and provide input into project development plan so that the project products are in accordance with market trends and customers’ preferences.
- In coordination with SMB Director and BD team, commission researches/studies to identify strategies in order to enhance the Company’s market position and maintain competitive advantages.
- Assist the COO, SMB Director in negotiation with concerned stakeholders, investors in the development of project facilities (school, shopping mall, hotel and office building...etc.)
- Liaise with Director of Projects, Project Operation Manager, QS/cost control team, and project procurement staff during the course of project implementation and in monitoring project progress.
- Provide input into the amendment of master plan, conceptual design done by Design Firm (e.g. A7).
- Together with the Director of Projects and in coordination with the Project Operation Manager, monitor project construction works for its compliance with schedule, budget, quality, safety, and overall
conformance with the plan and contract documents.
- Assist the Project Operation Manager and Project Director in resolving project design/construction
- Provide advice to COO on all project planning and development and other related issues as necessary.
- Conduct trainings and workshops for project staff and other relevant staff as per their Training Needs
- Do other duties as require by COO
- Bachelor Degree in Business Project Management, Architecture, Civil Engineering or related field
- At least 10-year work experience as Project Manager in real estate development. Preference for candidates that have worked across all asset areas (office, hotel, mall, residential, retail, mixed use, high-rise and arts)
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
- Strong analytical skills: synthesizes complex or diverse information; collects and researches data; uses intuition and experience to complement data.
- Ability to manage changes, competing demands, change approach or method to best fit the situation, able to deal with frequent changes, delays, or unexpected events; effectively communicate changes to relevant stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge of reading architectural and engineering drawings, project planning, architectural design, construction techniques, government real estate related regulations and laws
- Be self-directed and motivated;
- Excellent communication in both oral and writing English
- Knowledge of computer usage, MS Office, Outlook, Internet and other
- Excellent skills in effective leadership, communication and
coordination, including in cross-cultural environments
- Able to join outdoor events by assigned date.