JOB SPECIFICATION (REQUIREMENTS)
- Set up accounting and finance procedure and manual
- Prepared monthly, annual financial statement preparation to ensure timely, completeness and accurately reporting.
- Monitoring and follow up to be appropriate to the procedure and manual, and also to be compliance with tax department
- Check and verify all transaction from subordinate such as voucher, Invoice and accounting transaction in manual and System.
- Analysis and verify daily cash balance in case of variance and bank reconcile transaction in accounting book with bank statement and variance analysis if any circumstance.
- Check and verify monthly accounting account, AR, AP aging, and accrued expenses
- Responsible for Audit preparations/Audit documents as requested
- Manage the payroll for staff with tax declaration
- Credit control and monthly report
Handle monthly and annually tax declaration, and manage any issues related to Tax Authority.
- Assisting staff recruitment and documentation
- Check cash advance and materials purchase request from programs then submit for getting an approval from line manager
- Monitor on sales agreement contract
- Company document’s control
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting or related fields.
- At least 3-4-year experience real estates accounting and finance.
- Broad concept about accounting system
- Good command of Khmer & English reading, writing, and speaking
- Can work as a team and have high responsibility
- Good personal relation, self-motivated, hones and commitment
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- Proficiency in computer skills program (QuickBooks, MS office, Internet, and E-
- Ability to manage/administer a finance and administration unit
- Strong Negotiation skill with all stakeholders
- Good Communication skills
- Being of hone
- Detail Oriented
Working day: Mon - Sat (morning) | 8 hours / day
Address: #332P, Street 271, Phsar Hengly, Tuek Thla Sangkat, Sen Sok Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia