- Responsible for the setup and management of the Microsoft 365 and Azure enterprise management systems of the group headquarters and its branches and subsidiaries.
- Responsible for remote support and maintenance of the company's basic network, application servers and hardware equipment.
- Responsible for the basic deployment and construction of the company's application platforms, websites and other servers.
- Responsible for the daily inspection, monitoring and operation and maintenance analysis of the company's internal information systems and facilities.
- Responsible for the deployment of company application server resources and system security and data backup.
- The daily maintenance and management of the company's internal network and applications need to be carried out remotely.
Certificate Requirement（A or B ）： A：
Holding 1 of the following 2 senior certificates will be offered directly：
- 1. Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert
- 2. Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
Holding 2 of the following 9 junior certificates is preferred（The first 5 certificates are must be included in the 6 certificates）：
- 1. Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate
- 2. Microsoft 365 Certified: Teamwork Administrator Associate
- 3. Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate
- 4. Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate
5. Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate
- 6. Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate
- 7. Microsoft 365 Certified: Teams Administrator Associate
- 8. Microsoft 365 Certified: Developer Associate
- 9. Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate
- Fluent in English (verbal and written) as a working language
- Able to join fast
- Salary: 1000-2000$ or negotiate
- Working time: 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on Saturday
- Annual leave is 18 days
- Health and Accident Insurance