** Job Purpose:
To manage staff recruitment, screens applicants and conducts competency-based interviews for open positions to ensure an effective recruitment practice and manage staff training function within agreed budgetary limits so that the company and the individual can benefit through the employee’s ability to attain optimum performance and growth.
** Main Responsibilities:
1. Annual Plans
- Plan and implement recruitment planning and employer branding;
- Develop job description up to and including HOD level;
- Develop organizational chart to keep track on staff movement;
- Liaise with professional bodies, HR institutions and HR partners to source out and develop recruitment tools & strategies and employer branding.
2. Staff Recruitment
- Recruit staff up to and including HOD level;
- Arrange job posting;
- To expose to job website institution either free or charge to develop a more efficient job posting;
- To ensure that the recruitment and selection of people are done on time and objectively based on Job Descriptions and Main Specifications;
- Check references, qualifications and testimonials prior to employment;
- Issue employment contract up to and including the HOD level, answer all correspondence and issue regret letters;
- Administer staff on-boarding;
- Control financial matters relating to recruitment costs, and adherence to headcount and wage budgets.
3. Employer Branding
- Build more networking as many as possible;
- Create employer branding events to attract more candidates and increase our brand awareness to the public
- Make use of company Facebook page, company website, other job websites to develop employer branding;
- Empower staff to have a sense of belonging to push up employer branding;
4. Performs other duties as assigned by superior.
2. Job Requirements
- Bachelor degree in Management, English or Related Field;
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in related field
- Very good in English both speaking and writing;
- Computer Literacy;
- Presentation skill.
- Team-orientated; good attitude and able to work under pressure;
- Be creative, initiative and good at multitasking;
- Proactive and good communication skill;
- Good judgment.