Reporting to the Group Chairman and CEO, your role as Head of IT will be to ensure successful operation of all systems and delivery of new initiatives. In addition to this ability to execute and deliver at the pace required, you will bring an element of technology vision and leadership. The Head of IT will be responsible for delivery of digital transformation across both solution development and operational I.T, whilst also challenging business thinking to ensure effective use of IT capability and resources.
- Direct our technology teams tasked with delivering solutions
- Successfully lead and manage transition programmes and projects to deliver value on
time and in budget.
- Overseeing all IT operations including staff and infrastructure.
- Preparing financial budgets and performance reports.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Building and maintaining relationships with external vendors.
- Advising on and implementing data security measures across hardware, software and
other services, ensuring the business is not open to risk
- Oversight of day to day IT operations across the group including ecommerce platforms
and CRM, internal infrastructure and remote workers, telephony systems and service
- Providing leadership to the in-house development, infrastructure and service delivery
teams enabling them to continue to provide excellent levels of service to the business
- Identifying and plugging skills gaps within the team
3. Skills and Qualifications
- Developing, implementing, and evaluating IT solutions in line with organizational
- Proposing strategic solutions and recommending new systems and software
- Define a suitable future target landscape, IT processes and support structures
- Build a leading technology team that is highly skilled in digital systems
• Develop relevant policies and procedures
- Positioning technology as an enabler of business strategy, driving efficiency
- 2 year contract
- Khmer mother tongue, fluent in English, preferably fluent in Chinese
- Minimum 5 years' experiences in technical leadership experience, developing and
executing IT strategies
- SAP experience
- A bachelor's degree (or equivalent) majoring in computing or a related subject,
preferably an appropriate business degree
- Good communication skills and can articulate technical challenges to a non technical
- Strong influencing skills and an highly-developed ability to work with stakeholders of many types and seniority levels