1. POSITION OVERVIEW:
Architect to perform all phases of architectural work including planning, designing and overseeing the construction. You will be involved in new building designs, extensions, alterations, restorations and conservations from the earliest stages right through to completion. The goal is to match client’s needs and to produce sustainable, functional and aesthetically pleasing designs.
2. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Uses computer-aided drafting (CAD) software to create full-scale and detailed designs of buildings and interiors from an architect’s rough drawings.
- Studies building codes and regulations and determines how they will affect architectural designs.
- Organizes structural, electrical, and mechanical designs.
- Draws plans for foundations, buildings, and structures based on instructions provided by engineers and architects.
- Visits jobsites to gather data needed to complete designs.
- Determines the types of materials needed and calculates the quantity to be ordered.
• Working with an architect, generates costs estimates, contracts, and other documents required for individual projects.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- This position will report directly to Director of Architect and Design.
- Cross interaction and liaison within the Architect team as well as related project team members.
3. REQUIRED SKILLS/ABILITIES:
- This position is working independently and within the team.
- In case of necessary, this position will be required to manage some subordinate as per assigned by HR Manager.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Design / presentation skills
- Proficient in AutoCAD, 3D Software, Photoshop, InDesign and Microsoft office
- Ability to work in a team and individually
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and flexibility
- Education: Bachelor Degree and/or Master Degree in Architecture
- At least 1 year of proven experience related to architectural drafter
- Working time : 8:00am-5:00pm
- Working day : Monday - Saturday (Half day)
- Holiday : Under the National Law