. Work closely with Head of Provincial Office in setting annual plan, budget, and strategies for each staff under supervision.
• Be responsible for providing on job training and capacity building program to subordinates to effectively handle their job assignments to at least meet minimum performance standards expected.
• Regularly review branch performance against planning, budget, and set performance standards and timely take corrective actions as necessary.
• Participate General Management Team and Branch Management Team as well as perform regular Branch Staff Meeting to review and reflect the level of achievements, identity implementation gaps and problems and challenges encountered, and come up with possible initiatives to fill up such gaps identified and effectively address those encountered challenges and problems;
• Be responsible for providing orientation on JDs, KPIs, and POAs for all branch staff.
• Take necessary actions to continuously improve fraud prevention and detection.
• Be responsible for all loans made by the branch; ensure that all processes and procedures are fully followed and that all loan documents are accurately completed.
• Be responsible for monitoring and evaluating the progress of overall branch performance and by staff such as trends of active borrowers, gross loan portfolio, loan disbursement, status of cross-financing and PAR and regularly conduct the analysis on results to see if corrective actions are needed to fully achieve the annual targets set and/or revert the performance to get back on track.