Manager, IT Business Analysis works to ensure that WBF IT Systems support business objectives by facilitating the communication flow between WBF business user and the technology solution development team in IT Department to ensure the development result comes with quality, efficiency effectiveness and profitability.
2. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Facilitate the establishment of team structure and roles, hiring and on-boarding
- Analysts and ensuring adequate resource and talent allocation.
- Manage the annual team budget.
- Manage employee/team performance by setting objectives and performance metrics and standards and conducting performance reviews.
- Monitor service requests and project progress.
- Manage escalated project issues.
- Participate in planning and developing company-wide IT strategies.
- Engage and partner with key business and IT stakeholders to identify changing business priorities and requirements and introduce new processes and technology to enhance the Business Analysis service offering.
- Coordinating the work to ensure business requirement document is properly signoff by business user and functional requirement specification document is developed and sign off by IT solution development team before passing on to project implementation team.
- Lead the development of feasibility studies, cost/benefit analyses, business case development and risk assessments for various technology projects.
- Establish standards, processes or guideline for Business Analysis, including methodologies, metrics, requirements and tools and ensure that it is proper approved, well communicated and understood by related stakeholders.
- Ensure Analysts are adequately certified and/or trained.
3. REQUIREMENT COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelor degree in IT, System Engineering, IT Business or MIS or related fields
- Knowledge & experience in ITIL, Software Development Lifecycle and or other best practices
- Knowledge & understanding & experience of business analysis body of knowledge (BABOK)
- Knowledge & experience in IT Project Management
- At least 2 years experiences in managing business process improvement
- At least 2 years experiences in IT business requirement gathering & documentation
- Knowledge of current trends and innovations in technology infrastructure and computer software applications
- Understanding Database architecture and design
- Understanding IT system architecture development
- Team leadership and development skills
Facilitation, negotiation and problem resolution skills
- Strategic Thinking: Ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks or project.
- Specific knowledge of business analysis methodologies and tools
- Working day: 5 days/ week from 8AM - 5PM
- Address: Head Office , Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh.
- We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.