To plan, administer and maintain a core banking system in the secured and effective manner. He/she plays a role as a business and system analyst on core systems (core banking system and mobile banking system, etc.) through business requirement gathering, change initiatives of system, process and organization structure.
- Assist the direct manager to develop policy, guideline and procedure to strengthen business control as well as streamline business process
- Provide technical support to the team related to third party integration;
- Define a clear plan to review patch update of core banking system;
- Define a clear plan to review issue raised after close of business;
- Define a clear plan to review exception between asset liability and profit and loss in system after close of business;
- Lead team to develop products such as loan, savings and other teller functions;
- Define a clear plan to tune up T24 system such as data archival;
- Maintain historical data according to policy and guideline;
- Keep follow up team on system development, product development, bug fixing and others;
- Prepare report of your achievement and update to direct manager;
- Develop skill and knowledge of team to ensure that they can work in accordance with their role and responsibility;
- Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
3. Requirement Competencies:
- Bachelor University Degree preferably in Computer Science and Engineering or related discipline with specialization in leading and supporting core banking system;
Advanced knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL;
years of experience in managing core banking system or related field;
- Experience in developing routine, deal slip or products in core banking system;
- Basic knowledge of Finance, Accounting, banking and microﬁnance;
- Understanding of object oriented concepts, design patterns, and application frameworks;
- Strong skill in using distributed version control system;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Working day: 5 days/ week from 8AM - 5PM
- Address: Head Office, Building #398, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Boeung Keng Kang , Phnom Penh.
- We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.