1. Provide overall leadership and management to marketing department to support and strengthen the company performance in the market
2. Manage the surveys and research on the competition, customer, and market to fulfill the need of company, customer, and respond effectively to the competition situation.
3. Develop long term marketing strategy, action plan for marketing department.
4. Develop and manage marketing policies, guideline, procedure, tools and campaign on service, brand,
relationship and others to ensure it is applicable to all BABYCARE’s products and business.
5. Enhance BABYCARE’s brand name through various types of marketing tools.
6. Build capacity of the Marketing Department Team both at HO and branch through Coaching,
III. DUTIES & SPECIFICATIONS:
1. Manage and lead all marketing campaigns arising.
2. Lead the process to produce annual BABYCARE’s Reports.
3. Coordinate and develop marketing budget on the annual basis with concerned Stores and
4. Plan marketing strategies and action plan for the year to come.
5. Introduce BABYCARE’s staffs of BABYCARE products, marketing/selling skills, and customer services
6. Increase the BABYCARE customer services quality through orientation, communication, refreshment
and training method.
7. Initiate and develop promotional tools for brand awareness, sales growth, and market share increase.
8. Creative design all kinds printed and communication materials for the sake of BABYCARE brand and
9. Prepare and coordinate decoration or construction plan for all BABYCARE office for the purpose of
brand image and customer services.
10. Oversee the reviewing of product catalog annually.
11. Develop, define the strategic marketing plan of BABYCARE’s products and outlets.
12. Lead the development of behavior change materials and campaigns for BABYCARE’s products.
13. Manage advertising agencies/design houses for the production of materials and campaigns brand management and managing the design, and testing of all communication materials.
14. Manage the interpersonal communications, hotline and other unique special marketing jobs.
15. Prepare marketing and advertising plan and budget.
16. Coordinate communication with various media outlet to plan and execute BABYCARE’s marketing
campaigns, including TV, radio, newspaper, magazine, direct marking, other printed material
(banners, brochures, etc.).
17. Manage and update the company website.
18. Ensure all printed market materials are ready to support BABYCARE ’s product promotion.
19. Manage, monitor, and strengthen the customer relationship especially the existing customer.
20. Ensure consistency and quality of all marketing activities and material across BABYCARE ’s store
IV. OTHER TASKS
1. Extra ordinary member of recruitment committee (All marketing staffs and managers)
2. Member of Head Office’s Disciplinary Committee
3. Member of Management Pricing Committee
4. Member of Remuneration and Nomination Committee
5. Update board of director on all marketing strategies and activities
6. Prepare monthly progress report to submit to GM
7. Perform other related duties as assigned by supervisor
V. MINIMUM REQUIRMENT EQUIRED
1. Full committed to BABYCARE’s vision, mission, purposes, culture, values, procedures and objectives
2. Demonstrate high level of ethical behavior and trustworthiness
3. Age above 25 years old
4. BBA degree or equivalent degree is required
5. At least 2 years working experiences in management level
6. Be consistently active and creative to lead marketing team and activities
7. Excellent communication skills, including English speaking and writing skills
8. Computer literate in MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, Internet and E-mail
9. Ability to work under pressure and highly self-motivated
10. Advanced analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills
11. Strong sense of urgency with high level of commitment and determination to deliver a great result.
12. Strong communication skills for negotiation & reconciliation
How to apply:
Please send your CV to:
Telegram to 092969926.