Sales Executive is responsible for preparing plan and sales products direct to customer in order to make sales increase for retail and wholesale customers, solve customer problem, product orientation, and encourage customer to achieve sales plan/target.
2. Job Responsibility
- Sales and promote products to new and existing customer area to achieve company sale’s target.
- Visit customers, check stock inventory, receive order and feedback from customer/end users.
- Control and follow up market information, competitors, product development and service as per customer requirement.
- Prepare plan, price list, catalogue, promotion and supporting documents to presentation to new/existing customers.
- Monitoring & follow up customers to settle payment, credit, consignment as well as return goods.
- Assist in preparing sales plan, sales & marketing strategy, and implement it.
3. Job Requirement
- Bachelor of sales & market, management or related.
- At least 2 years’ experience with sales and marketing on product and service.
- Good relationship and encourage customers, creative and knowledge on inventory.
- Must to have good knowledge on market & customer requirement and development. Must to have good knowledge of sales order, market area, supplier, and other sectors that related to selling process.
- Have ability to prepare action plan to market area and sales itinerary to achieve sales target.
- Have good attitude and initiatives in carrying out his work.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates are requested to submit CVs with recent photo (4x6) and Cover Letter to:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Salary: $300 to $700 and salary range from $300 up
- Phone & gasoline allowance $60.
- Working Day: Mon-Sat (8h/day)
- Holiday: 15 days/year
- Annual Leave & Special Leave: 19 days
- We offer good benefits packages and better salary with the new challenging.
- H/P : 016 64 88 77