- Monitoring and managing all installed systems and infrastructure
- Establish, configure, test and maintain operating systems and system management tools
- Evaluate the existing systems and provide the technical direction to IT support staff.
- Plan and implement systems automation as required for better efficiency.
- Formulate and design the security system in place to maintain data safety.
- Maintain and supervise the inventory.
- Timely reporting on the log sheet for the rapid response to any glitches
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in a systems/network
- Bachelor's degree in computer Vmware ESXi, CentOS, vCenter
- familiar and fast troubleshooting on DNS, DHCP, AD and Hosting.
- Knowledge of phone system
- Holding Microsoft Window server MTA, MCSA and MCITP is a plus
- Having strong level of confidentiality, integrity, and business ethic
- Good communication skills, English written and speaking
3. How To Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to send their application to the below contact:
: Mr. LY David
: 099 919 665 / 098 800 650
: #29, St 592, Boeung Kok II, Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia