- General Knowledge of transmission planning, design, construction, operation and maintenance.
- Monitor team progress and activities to ensure projects remain on schedule
- Generate cost effective design for high voltage electrical transmission lines
- Evaluates, benchmarks, and make recommendations for the creation and improvements of substation and transmission standards and specifications. Performs studies, prepares, and provides written and oral reports to management and internal and external customers.
- At least 3 - 4 years' of experience using ZTE, Huawei (OSN, OTN and DWDM)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science and knowledge of electric power
- Must be self-motivated and possess strong communication skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills as well as interpersonal skills
- Applicant must be willing to travel to remote locations for extended periods of time, work unspecified hours and spend 4-5day/week at province.
3. How To Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to send their application to the below contact:
: Mr. LY David
: 099 919 665 / 098 800 650
: #29, St 592, Boeung Kok II, Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia