• Manage office supplies stock and place orders
• Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
• Maintain and update company databases
• Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
• Answer queries by employees and clients
• Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
• Book meeting rooms as required
• Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
• Arrange travel and accommodations
• Schedule in-house and external events
• Perform Other Tasks Assigned by Management
• University students or graduated.
• 1year experience of fiine
• Can speaks and writes English, Chinese is a plus.
• Knowledge and awareness of current customer service protocol.
• Can used Ms. Word, Excel.
• Honest, Team work patience and willing to work.
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to multitask
+ How To Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to send their application to the below contact:
: Mr. LY David
: 099 919 665 / 098 800 650
: #29, St 592, Boeung Kok II, Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia