Join our talent Pool for future needs!!!
Get ready to redefine what’s possible and discover your extraordinary potential. Here at Labcorp Drug Development, you’ll have the opportunity to personally advance healthcare and make a difference in peoples’ lives with your bold ideas and unique point of view. With the support of exceptional people from across the globe and an energized purpose, you’ll be empowered to own your career journey with mentoring, training and personalized development planning.
Join us as we speed the delivery of groundbreaking therapies and anticipate tomorrow’s drug development challenges, creating new possibilities for our clients—and your career.
The Company - LabCorp Drug Development
As one of the world's largest and most comprehensive drug development services companies, LabCorp Drug Development has helped pharmaceutical and biotech companies develop one-third of the all prescription drugs in the marketplace today.
This position falls within our Central Labs Services group supporting Central Labs Projects for clinical trials phases I-IV. This position is remotely based.
The Global Study Manager must prove to be knowledgeable and experienced in project management techniques related to clinical trials. The Global Study Manager is responsible for key client deliverables including budget, risk, and milestone management. Global Study Managers must demonstrate leadership across the LabCorp Drug Development study team, keeping a collaborative attitude and fostering excellent communication within the team. Global Study Manager must be able to combine a strong understanding of client protocol specifics and study feasibility, to ensure successful study management and provision of outstanding customer service.
- Key contact for clients; Liaison between Clients, CRO, and Labcorp Drug Development
- Displays leadership to ensure successful interactions between LabCorp Drug Development study team members needed to provide seamless study delivery to the client.
- Provides project management oversight; focusing on key client deliverables through budget, risk, and milestone management.
- Facilitates communications between Client and extended LabCorp Drug Development study team, including Study Design Lead and Regional Study Coordinator.
- Performs review of SOW to ensure quality implementation of client specifics and requirements.
- Manages a portfolio of global and local studies with varying complexity.
- Acts as an ambassador on behalf of the client within LabCorp Drug Development CLS and across LabCorp Drug Development business units; exemplifies the concept of Signature Client Service through outstanding, personalized customer service skills
- Ensures that all customer expectations are documented and acted upon in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Demonstrates through appropriate self-organization the ability to manage conflicting priorities and to make difficult decisions
- Able to act efficiently in an environment with dynamic timelines and priorities
- Accountable for the implementation, monitoring and reporting of performance metrics
- Actively participates in LabCorp Drug Development CLS development through continuous process improvement, quality and productivity
- Work with appropriate internal and external personnel to understand the culture and pipeline of assigned clients
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal and communication skills that will build strong internal and external relationships to ensure deliverables are on time and within budget
- Displays appropriate self-organization and ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Participate in functional meetings (eg. CLFs) and provide input, keeping processes up to date
- Comply with CLS Global Project Management strategy
- Support a culture of continuous improvement, quality and productivity
- Other duties as assigned
- University degree in a scientific field strongly preferred
- At least 2 years related industry experience
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in driving projects, preferably with global teams
- Proven success at managing internal and external customers
- Ability to manage client relationships, deal with escalations, and provide exceptional customer service and support
- Strong communication and problem solving ability
- Project management or coordination experience in clinical trials highly preferred