What you’ll be doing
- Input monthly payroll data and update accurately in payroll system as per monthly payroll calendar and agreed cut off times
- Checking the accurate calculation of employees, Gross to Net Pay - ensuring to know how the payroll system achieved the result.
- Dealing with employee’s queries within agreed timelines
- Maintaining an effective work relationship with HR, Finance & External Stakeholders- Reconciliation of payroll data and preferred knowledge of global markets regulations.
- Ensuring compliance to payroll deadlines- Ensuring the effective distribution of payslips
- Highlighting missing payroll data to relevant teams
- Assisting with the verification of banking details- Preparation of SOP’s and ensuring are up to date
- Assisting the Payroll Manager with month end closing activity and ad hoc tasks as required
- Regularly reviewing the Master payroll & HR file data and highlight if any variations
What you will need
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree (BA/B.Com/M.COM/MBA)
- Minimum 3 years' payroll experience handling 5000+ employees
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Experience using payroll software
- Excellent customer service and stakeholder relationship building skills
- Detailed oriented, organised and hard working with a great sense of urgency
Each Webhelper brings a different energy, passion, a unique set of skills and talents. This strand of our DNA sets us apart and is how we enrich customer experience and business solutions for our clients.