To give you a general overview of this SSF role, here are some of the things you will be managing each month:
- Performing audits to ensure that only authorized employees have access to Amazon's production platforms
- Ensuring the access control/intrusion detection system is installed and functioning properly
- Checking that video surveillance cameras are correctly positioned and investigating the root cause of failure to any physical security/hardware layer
- Performing reviews of data management policy to highlight the importance of proper storage/disposal of confidential data
You will also review the weekly and monthly reports from the security service provider to ensure that problems are identified and resolved.
To succeed in this Site Security Facilitator job, you will need an auditing and compliance qualification or equivalent experience.
You will also require the following:
- Successful completion of an SSF online training programme
- Competence in all standards of security operations
- To maintain the certification, you must undergo annual refresher training online