A career in our Management Consulting practice, within General Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help clients seize essential advantages by working alongside business leaders to solve their toughest problems and capture their greatest opportunities. We work with some of the world’s largest and most complex companies to understand their unique business issues and opportunities in an ever changing environment. We help create sustainable change by stimulating innovation, unlocking data possibilities, navigating risk and regulatory complexity, optimising deals, and aligning costs with business strategy to create a competitive advantage.
We are rapidly expanding our services in Vietnam and therefore we are seeking ambitious and high performing candidates for the position of Intern for with our team in Ho Chi Minh City.
Since we are a growing and flexible team the candidate may also be required to take part in other relevant management consulting projects, for example projects related to Market Assessment, Strategy and Research in particular.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
- Carry out company, market and industry analysis following a set work programme and delivering high quality deliverables within the expected timetable
- Data analysis of operational processes
- Actively participate in brainstorming and problem solving
- Translate our analysis into meaningful conclusions drafted in a report for our clients
- Be responsible for parts of the final deliverable for our clients
- Work closely with the project manager and the rest of the team to deliver the best results
- Contribute to the development of proposals for our consulting services
- Contribute to a strong client relationship through interactions with client personnel
- Strong analytical skills and experienced in gathering data, analysis and translating the data into conclusions
- Have knowledge and/or experience in one or more of the following areas: operations management, manufacturing, process mapping and improvements, Lean/six sigma, supply chain optimisation, logistics, etc.
- Experienced in working in multi-functional teams
- Ability to work under pressure and to adapt and learn quickly
- Proactive attitude and open mindset
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to resolve problems in a professional manner
- Be fluent (writing and talking speaking) in both English and Vietnamese
- Be an advanced user of MS PowerPoint and Excel