Management Consulting practice in PwC Vietnam. We focus on helping our local and international clients to improve their productivity through operational improvements, finance transformation, supply chain optimisation, planning and performance improvement.
We are rapidly expanding our services in Vietnam and therefore we are seeking ambitious and high performing candidates for the position of Manager with our team in Ho Chi Minh City.
Since we are a growing and flexible team the candidate may also be required to take part in other relevant management consulting projects, for example projects related to Market Assessment, Strategy and Research in particular.
• Develop, design strategies and identify initiatives to help addressing our client demand in productivity improvement
• Develop tactical plans to help clients implement these strategies and measure results
• Assist clients in reducing costs through a more efficient, effective and integrated solution
• Lead proposal development, support the team with gaining access to tenders and win works
• Manage project financials and profitability
• Develop and manage client relationships and their expectations
• Develop and manage relationships with other PwC firms, and business partners
• Conduct coaching sessions and support the team in building internal capability