Management Consulting practice in PwC Vietnam. We focus on helping our local and international clients to improve their productivity through operational improvements, finance transformation, supply chain optimisation, planning and performance improvement. We are rapidly expanding our services in Vietnam and therefore we are seeking ambitious and high performing candidates for the position of Senior Associate for with our team in Ha Noi City / Ho Chi Minh City.
Since we are a growing and flexible team the candidate may also be required to take part in other relevant management consulting projects, for example projects related to Market Assessment, Strategy and Research in particular.
• Carry out company, market and industry analysis following a set work programme and delivering high quality deliverables within the expected timetable
• Conduct productivity analysis and assessment on client’s process, operating model, organisational structure, and performance management
• Actively participate in brainstorming and problem solving
• Translate our analysis into meaningful conclusions drafted in a report for our clients
• Be responsible for parts of the final deliverable for our clients
• Work closely with the project manager and the rest of the team to deliver the best results
• Contribute to the development of proposals for our consulting services
• Contribute to a strong client relationship through interactions with client personnel