- Responsible for web, application or system analysis, design, development, QA, and implementation solution based on the Microsoft .NET platform
- Defines scope, plans, and deliverables for assigned projects.
- Based on user stories and functional/technical requirements, work with others to analyze collected requirements, translate into technical designs and solutions, and ensure that identified solutions meet customer needs and expectations.
- Handle change requests and provide quick and efficient solutions.
- Monitors performance to identify and help resolve system problems.
- Investigates and resolves problems on selected software products and standard systems.
- Maintains security, integrity, and business continuity controls and documents.
- Administration of development and production environments.
- Builds knowledge on emerging tools, techniques, and technologies.
- 5+ years of experience in .Net application development. E.g. ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework.
- 1+ year agile development experience.
- Knowledge of MS SQL database.
- Knowledge of software testing approach .
- Knowledge of web integration.
- Good communication skills and team player.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to learn and apply new technical knowledge quickly.
- Fluent in English (both written & verbal).
- Willingness to learn, a can-do attitude, and motivation to succeed and grow
- A flexible and high resilience team player
Great Plus for The Followings:
- Other programming knowledges (Python, Java)
- Knowledge on the CI/CD process
- Knowledge on the cloud development
- Knowledge on automation testing approach
- Knowledge on WCF
- Domain knowledge in Media & Broadcasting sector
- Experience with SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
- Experience with DevExpress / DevExtreme web component suite
- Experience in work collaboration with remote teams or large organization