Read full Job DescriptionsJOB DESCRIPTION
About Transaction Services
The Transaction Services team in PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is the leading transaction services team in Vietnam providing advice to international and local clients in carrying out due diligence services. Our clientele ranges from corporates, private equity players and financial investors. We assist our clients in unlocking and maximizing deal value throughout the deal process from pre-deal evaluation, due diligence to post-deal services.
Due to rapid growth of our business, we are now recruiting a Manager for our Transaction Services team to be based in our Ho Chi Minh City office.
What you can gain working in Transactions:
• Dealing with international clients from diverse industry backgrounds.
• Opportunity to work alongside enthusiastic and dynamic professionals by sharing industry and technical know-how and translating this into value added services for our clients.
• Ability to demonstrate leadership skills in teams and managing x-LoS teams.
• Building a career in PwC in a vibrant and exciting team.
To be successful in this role you will require:
• At least 5 -6 years experiences
• Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
• CA or CPA holder is preferable but not essential
• Big 4 audit experience with experience carrying out due diligence.
• Prior working experience with Microsoft Query / Power BI / Other similar software is a plus
• Independent individual with a sense of adventure.
• Team player with the ability to multitask and respond to challenges.
• Strong writing and analytical skills with excellent communications in English
We thank all applicants; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews!