PwC is a global organization in the Big4 group (group of 4 largest auditing companies in the world) that is looking for specialized candidates in the field of system security consulting/assessment working in Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City. Applicants will have the opportunity to train, develop, collaborate with PwC experts in the region and around the world, and provide a wide range of security
consulting/assessment services to PwC clients.
and present the results of information security consulting/evaluation work for service systems and applications that meet customer requirements.
- Review and monitor the progress of work, support team members.
- Support and present service proposals to PwC customers.
- Research, update and recommend new security technology trends (Mobile, IoT, Cloud, Blockchain, etc)
- Minimum 3 years of operating experience, reviewing information security systems (Firewall/VPN/IDS), including security assessment of Windows/Linux systems, Databases (SQL, Oracle, DB2) and compliance.
- Have an understanding of project management, it system security management in accordance with common standards/practices such as ISO 27001, PCI-DSS, NIST, CIS, etc.
- Having one of the CISSP, CISA, CISM or equivalent certifications is an advantage.
- Be able to work in teams and present service proposals to customers.