PwC is a global organization in the Big4 group (group of 4 largest auditing companies in the world) that is looking for specialized candidates in the field of testing / security consulting systems working in Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City. Join PwC Vietnam, Applicants will have the opportunity to train, develop, collaborate with PwC experts in the region and around the world, and provide a wide range of security
testing/consulting services to PwC clients.
testing cybersecurity attacks, coordinating testing projects with customers.
- Plan, implement, and present the results of the safety and cybersecurity assessment work for the systems and service applications of customers.
- Research and development of specific application security testing techniques and tools.
- Minimum 2 years of experience related to cyber security testing/evaluation for IT services systems and applications.
- Have an understanding of common security vulnerabilities such as SQLi, XXE, CSRF, etc. v...
- Experience using popular testing tools such as Burp Suite, Metasploit, Kali, etc. v....
- Be able to test the application system without using tools or support platforms when necessary.
- Have the ability to perform a review of the application source code to look for security vulnerabilities.
- Have an understanding of security practices, development frameworks and testing such as OWASP, OSSTMM, PTES.
- Knowledge of Python/Ruby/Perl/PowerShell
- Having one of the OSCP/OSWE/GWAPT/GPEN certifications is an advantage
- Having CVE or profiles on hackerone platforms, Bugcrowd is an advantage
- Having experience participating in CtF (Capture the Flag) competitions is an advantage.