• Manage all communication for all manufacturing sites and provide support to all supply chain to ensure optimal level of customer services.
• Define and maintain the master schedule that supports business forecast, including establishing lead-times, lot sizes and safety
• Perform capacity management, providing recommendations for appropriate action resulting from GAP analysis.
• Identify NVA process and potential planning issues, escalate to Manager and management to resolve quickly.
• Ensure system accuracy of production orders and planning parameters.
• Communicate with the head quarter in Canada regularly for the demand and supply gap, master supply schedule and product flow.
• Actively lead and participate projects related to process mapping and re-engineering.
• Report on risks and issues related to the planning and inventory for decision-making purposes.
• Work closely with local vendors on Process Improvement.
• Perform ad-hoc project as assigned.
• 5-7 years' relevant work experience in Hard Toys of Trading/ Buying Office or EMS / FMCG industry.
• Experience in SAP R/3 system or ERP system, Power BI required.
• With experience in Supervisory position to handle at least 10 members.
• Able to work independently with
overseas customers and vendors • Able to work independently with overseas Planning Team and handle full-range production planning duties.
• Familiar with capacity and FOB Planning.
• High exposure to high mix and high matrix planning.
• Excellent command of written and spoken English.
• Effective presentation and communication skills.
• Self-motivated, independent, good interpersonal skill and responsible.
• Good computer knowledge, proficient in Excel is a must.
We are an equal opportunity
employer. Any information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used only in consideration for relevant/similar post(s) within Spin Master.
While we appreciate your interest in Spin Master, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.