Work closely with production supervisors to perform daily production operation according to company SOPs to meet quality and quantity output.
1. Responsible to compliance & enforce company policies and procedures in production.
2. Meeting hourly output target & provide production data to supervisor.
3. Work closely with production supervisor to support daily business operations.
4. Ensure relevant production materials are in place.
5. Collaborate with production supervisor to place inventory and supply orders as required.
6. Proactively recommend improvements to increase productivity or process efficiency.
7. Ensure equipments and work floor is clean, safe and well-maintenance
8. Monitor and control processes using visual observation, process data and on-line testing
9. Review the operation procedures and identify areas for improvements.
• Minimum certificate in Engineering / Manufacturing / relevant field.
• Fresh graduates are welcome.
• Candidates with working experience in manufacturing industries is added advantage.
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
• Able to work on rotating shift in production.
• Able to work in cleanroom working environment.