Senior Back-end Developer in Asiance
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Be able to lead a team and manage the team’s resources and projects.
• Design and construct websites and services.
• Oversee software architecture for new and existing projects.
• Conduct regular, ongoing code reviews.
• Collaborate with other teams to produce work that exceeds expectations.
• Handle the development and technical management of various digital platforms and products (such as e-commerce platforms, web and mobile applications).
• Participate in new leads development and ongoing projects as a technical advisor and consultant (eg. clients meetings and cost estimations).
• Github for version control using Fork-Pull Request model.
• Confluence / Jira for project and issue management.
• Docker mainly for deployment.
• Python, Node.js, Java, PHP for backend development.
• MySQL for structured data and DynamoDB for unstructured data.
• AWS services such as EC2, Lambda for running services.
• Hours: 9:30 to 18:30 (lunch time: 12:30 ~ 13:30) KST.
• Days: Monday to Friday.
• Location: 4F. Shin-a memorial hall, 33 Jeongdong-gil, Jung-gu, Seoul, 04518, Korea.
• Benefits: Annual bonus, Overseas workshops, Monthly breakfast events, Holiday flexibility, and many more).