- Be able to lead a team and manage the team’s resources and projects.
• Create responsive websites and web services for clients.
• Develop and optimize user-oriented features.
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
• Oversee software architecture for new and existing projects.
• Conduct regular, ongoing code reviews.
• Collaborate with other teams to produce work that exceeds expectations.
• Handle the development and technical management of various digital platforms and products (such as e-commerce platforms, web and mobile applications).
• Participate in new leads development and ongoing projects as a technical advisor and consultant (eg. clients meetings and cost estimations).
• Github for version control using Fork-Pull Request model.
• Confluence / Jira for project and issue management.
• Docker mainly for deployment.
• HTML5, CSS, jQuery for front-end and Vue, React, WordPress for some cases.
• Python, Node.js, Java, PHP for backend development.
• MySQL for structured data and DynamoDB for unstructured data.
• AWS services such as EC2, Lambda for running services.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in the environment listed above.
• Business level English and Korean.
• Experience leading various projects and a team.
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
• Understanding of interacting with back end systems such as HTTP, REST API, OAuth.
• Experience in building responsive web sites in cross-browsing environments.
• Strong understanding of the web ecosystem, including frameworks and tools.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiar with industry standards (coding standards, patterns, best practices, etc.).
• Commercial coding experience (e-commerce, payment gateways, 3rd party integrations, etc.).
• A passion for testing.
• Experience in Agile methodology.
• Experience in DevOps.
• Experience in CSS preprocessors.
• Experience in major CMS such as WordPress.
• Hours: 9:30 to 18:30 (lunch time: 12:30 ~ 13:30) KST.
• Days: Monday to Friday.
• Location: 4F. Shin-a memorial hall, 33 Jeongdong-gil, Jung-gu, Seoul, 04518, Korea.
• Benefits: Annual bonus, Overseas workshops, Monthly breakfast events, Holiday flexibility, and many more).