· Provide prompt update and accurate maintenance of employee database and personnel files
· Arrange end-to-end on-boarding activities including but not limited to accounts creation, IT related email and access, induction packs
· Assist new hire induction
· Support in providing inputs to update HR reports, budget report, internal HR working templates, external statutory/labour market survey and headcount related reporting
· Monitor employees' work pass / MOM employment pass compliance
· Monitor probationary period, etc
· Maintain organisation charts and prepare monthly HR reports
· Support in the update of HR policies, processes and procedures
· Coordinate exit process: payroll, employee records
Payroll & Benefits Administration
· Manage and execute regular benefits administrations
· Ensure timely and accurate execution of CPF, government-claim submissions (Maternity, Paternity, Childcare and NS claims), income tax (IR8A and IR21) matters
Learning & Development
· Conduct training needs analysis for business units and employees.
· Source for external vendors, coordinate course registration and training grant applications
· Evaluate and monitor training programs and budgets
· Drive and implement process improvements to increase HR efficiency and effectiveness.
· Participate in ad-hoc assignments and projects as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience:
· University Degree in Human Resources or related degree
· Strong knowledge of HR generalist functions and at least 4 years of relevant experience;
Knowledge / Skills
· Confidentiality and discretion.
· Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
· Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
· Comfortable in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
· Proactive and highly organized with excellent time management skills & adherence to deadlines.
· A problem solver with a “can do” attitude who is not afraid to think outside the box.
· A collaborative team player, who is sociable
· Ability to work independently and autonomously.
· Advanced knowledge of MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
· Knowledge of Times Software would be an added advantage
· Bilingual in English and Mandarin (to liaise with Mandarin speaking employees and business counterparts)