Provide administrative and full spectrum of secretarial support to Country Manager
· Act as a first point contact to deal with incoming correspondences, mails and documents.
· Plan and manage Country Manager’s schedule for meeting, appointment, travel arrangement and hotel reservation.
· Prepare meeting agenda, presentation slide and record minutes of meeting
· Assist Country Manager on sales monitoring and data analysis
· Assist data entry and data compilation, manage databases and filing systems
· Implement and maintain administrative procedures
· Organize company budget meeting and company activities
· Manage and process Country Manager’s claims
· Support management team on ad-hoc task
· Degree in Business management or equivalent education background
· Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in secretarial or PA support
· Minimum 3 years hands-on experience analysing business data, management reporting and financial modeling
· Ability to manage complex and highly confidential information with discretion and integrity
· Flexibility and willingness to work simultaneously on a wide range of tasks and projects
· Able to prioritize effectively, well organized and accomplish assignments on time
· Excellent team player, positive attitude, proactive and able to work independently
· Excellent interpersonal skills to collaborate with internal and external stakeholder in tactful and diplomatic manner
· Good verbal & written communication skills, able to liaise with Mandarin speaking stakeholders
· Possess strong sense of commitment
· Preferably proficiency in MS Excel (advanced), Powerpoint and data/financial analysis tools (SQL, python, R, Tabeau, SAP etc.) and management presentations
· Preferably bilingual in English & Mandarin (in order to work collaboratively with English and Mandarin speaking Senior Management to provide insightful business and operational related analysis and review of P&L for the businesses of the Group.