Partners with HR peers, HR “Employee Services” and “Centers of Excellence” in execution of HR programs and strategies seek and provide innovative solutions that support and optimize core HR services provision, mitigates risks and ensures legal compliance contributing to the long-term financial success of the company. Assists in the development and implementation of change management programs.
- Establish and maintain a positive and productive relationship with senior business leaders within assigned functional unit (IT) to establish HR strategic direction and drive needed changes towards effectiveness
- Develop frame conditions for efficient national and international recruitment
- Create and implement an Employer Branding strategy
- Gain and maintain an understanding of the industry, the business and its strategy
- Provide coaching and counseling to managers and employees on a wide range of HR matters to solve problems and deliver appropriate solutions
- Analyze trends and metrics; use data and analysis to provide insight for decision-making and provide appropriate interventions to achieve business goals and increase employee engagement, commitment and retention
- Responsible to help develop policies and provide guidance to ensure compliance with respect to all applicable laws and internal regulations
- Participate in HR related projects that may arise, e.g., presenting a new benefits program to all employees, conducting training initiatives, etc.
Your Skills and Experiences
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Psychology or relevant professional experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Human resources within multinational companies
- In-depth expertise in HR practices, Labor law and social Legislation
- Good know-how in Office based IT Tools
- Strong leadership, communication, interpersonal skills with the ability to cooperate with personnel on different levels in the organization
- Languages: Fluent English both written and spoke