You will be the support expert in our team with the responsibility for the entire user support process of both solutions. You will provide 1st and 2nd-level support to our users, where you will provide assistance, troubleshoot and resolve user problems regarding technical and functional issues, and contribute to product development. This is an opportunity to grow your technical skill-set in a supportive learning environment while working closely with international users from every facet of the business.
- Responsible for user support and continuous improvement processes
- Monitor system interfaces, log files, system availability
- Analyze system issues and provide solutions
- React and solve user support requests as 1st and 2nd Level Support
- When needed, provide support for the unit who is handling the 1st level support and offer background information to the vendor regarding the 3rd level support
- User administration (user access rights)
- Create and update wiki documentation
Your Skills and Experiences
- Professional education or academic degree in IT, or equivalent work experience
- Technical Support or IT experience is strongly desired
- Good analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving competencies
- Autonomous learning and eager to understand business requirements
- Ability to interact with different countries and cultures with excellent English language skills, both written and verbal
- Basic knowledge of a scripting language like Python, Groovy or Bash would be a plus. As well as experience with Atlassian Products might become handy.
- Having fun to work in an international environment