This position is mainly responsible for ensuring the roll out of Save the Children brand compliance in all sorts of internal and external communications of programmes, campaigns and functions of Bangladesh programmes. S/he will generate creative and visually compelling ideas for the communication, campaign and branding content and execute those in production. S/he will be responsible for designing communication and branding materials for web, social media and publication in cooperation with programmes, campaigns and functions. S/he will also assist the Senior Manager-Media and Communications to ensure smooth, high-quality and on time delivery of team responsibilities.
Qualifications and experience
- At least 5 years of experience in managing branding compliance of non-profit or corporate organizations.
- Expertise in designing of communication and branding materials for internal and external use.
- Hands on experience in audio-visual production
- Have substantial experience in a corporate or an I/NGO environment, with knowledge on the branding compliances and promotional strategies of the same.
- Have proven experience to work as a part of a bigger team with diverse expertise.
- Excellent understanding of how to use branding tools and techniques to increase the visibility, profile, and reputation of an organisation.
- Expertise in using Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere Pro, InDesign, Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro and other relevant software.
- Skill and experience in photography, videography and web design.
- Ability to develop creative ideas and transform them into practical reality.
- Good writing skills particularly in English and Bangla.
- Masters degree, preferably in Graphics/Web Design/Media and Communications/English/ Social Science or related field.