Roles & Responsibilities
As a Technology Advisor at KPMG you’ll be helping to shape our offer for the future and setting the scene for why technology is an increasingly critical part for any business.
Are you a hands-on technical person who is passionate about delivering a qualitative result?
Are you striving to achieve the best possible solution to a problem?
If the answer to these questions is yes, then KPMG has an offer for you.
As a Development Consultant in our team, along with the Technical Architect, you are responsible for the embodiment of the solutions that we deliver to our customer(s).
Your main focus will be:
- Working within a team, you will be responsible for translating business requirements into technical documentations and then using these specifications to design and implement the solutions.
- Ability to understand the big picture; effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions; research, learn, and experiment with software tools, technologies, and hardware
- Ability to think abstractly and deal with ambiguous/undefined problems
- Verbal and written communications skills
- Ready to continuously invest time to keep up to date with the latest technologies in the Microsoft stack
- Create custom code where required to achieve integration
- You will be supported by a team of technical and functional consultants to help make this happen
Skills & Qualifications
- You hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree preferably in informatics or engineering;
- You can work independently, as well as in project teams, take ownership and responsibility;
- You have a strong customer focus;
- You are a team player, willing to go the extra mile for the success of the team;
- You are a clear and effective communicator;
- You understand the need for clear and concise documentation;
- You have excellent problem-solving capabilities;
- You have some programming experience, preferably in a .Net language;
- You are fluent in English and in Dutch and/or French;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Business Applications is considered an advantage;
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Power platform is considered an advantage;
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps is considered an advantage