Henley & Partners is a world leader in residency and citizenship planning. Every year hundreds of wealthy individuals, families and their advisers rely on our knowledge and experience in this field.
Our continued growth has made it necessary to recruit a new one:
This position is located in Riga, Latvia.
This position requires excellent time and task management skills and the ability to manage a number of conflicting priorities. Ability to anticipate and prevent problems by acting, as well as to effectively interpret and anticipate the needs of customers.
The main responsibilities are:
• Working as the main contact person with clients, advising and assisting clients in the complex and detailed application process.
• Ensure and maintain customer satisfaction through account planning, proactive communication with customers, and problem solving.
• Monitor deadlines and follow the CRM database.
• Monitor the completeness of applications, identify errors and make sure that applications meet the required standard.
• General administrative tasks such as accurate electronic correspondence and archiving of documents, opening and closing customer files.
• Open, administer and close time sheets for additional customer services. Issue invoices and make further payments.
• Experience in financial and/or wealth management and/or in auxiliary work and administration of
• Experience in multi-level customer relationships.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in Russian and English.
• Ability to work both independently and in a team, focusing and paying great attention to detail.
• Expertise in Microsoft Work, Excel, and CRM.
The ideal candidate must prove very precise, maximally disciplined and detail-oriented
action. In addition, he should feel comfortable working independently and proactively, as well as be able to manage a large workload in limited terms.
We offer a diverse, multifunctional and interesting task with the opportunity to improve our knowledge and experience in a multicultural
If you meet the requirements and are interested in applying for this challenging position, please send your detailed CV and cover letter preferably in English in the Login