About Chassis Brakes International
Chassis Brakes International is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of automotive braking solutions. Its products – disk brakes, drum brakes, electro-mechanical parking brakes and rotors – are dedicated to passenger cars and light commercial vehicles through original equipment manufacturers. Chassis Brakes International benefits from a strong expertise gained throughout more than 90 years in the foundation brakes industry under different banners. Since June 2012, the company has been part of KPS Capital Partners, LP portfolio companies.
Implement all actions necessary to prevent quality risk in production
Key Accountabilities & Key Activities
- Implement quality and reliability testing according to quality Work Instruction and test specification
- Coordinate with external testing service.
- Calibrate the quality measurement instrument, maintain the programs and keep records.
- Implement the requirement measurement.
- Organize the sorting or rework.
Data and records
- Prepare the testing reports.
- Prepare and report measurement results to clients.
- Manage the documentation.
- Report to the quality engineer about the inspection or testing result in time.
Knowledge building/experience sharing
- Products knowledge/testing knowledge/ knowhow and experience sharing to the team.
- Train the quality inspector.
- Train workers on the quality rules, prevention of the non-quality risks.
Key Professional Competencies
Technical drawing interpretation
- Quality tools knowledge
- Good MS Office knowledge
- Knowledge of ISO / IATF
- Good knowledge of products
- Intermediate English level
Key Personal Competencies
- Analytical & Problem Solving
- Communication & Presentation
- Rigor & Organization
- Relationship Building & Networking
- Stress And Pressure
Qualification & Experience
- Technical Bachelor degree or equivalence experience in applicable field
- At least 2 years’ experience in quality or manufacturing field, preferably in automotive manufacturing environment